Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wedding Dinner 2008

Next year, most of my friends will be age 29 in terms of chinese age(chinese age : birth age + 1 ). So there have a saying that either both man or women shouldn't be at that age of getting married. So I already estimate quite a number of friend will get married this year.

Before chinese new year, I already have know from a friend Lay Lang is getting married this year. So no surprise.

After chinese new year, the 1st day of work, I have already recieve another email from my friend saying that her wedding is next month.

Another one told be to be her "ji mui" (sister) that day on msn.

Here are the list of wedding I need to attend so far.

1. 01/03/2008 (Saturday)
Pei Hoon Wedding
Location:Everday Supreme Restaurant, Red Rock Hotel, Penang (7.30pm)

2. 14/09/2008
Ah Fay Wedding
Location: KL

3. 08/11/2008
Lay Lang Wedding
Location: Vistana Hotel, Penang

Hope this list won't get too long this year.

1 comment:

Cheryl -_-" said...

Then u leh? When r u getting married? :P

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin