Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lines & stripes pouch

Its been quite some time I didn't sew... These fabric I cut sometime ago but was busy with other things. Recently I just took out my sewing machine and started sewing.

I kinda notice that bows is very popular now days, from hair band to hair tie even bags. Got inspiration from the nuts about you tote bags I did. This is a mini version on it. You can use it as a pencil case or a small cosmetic bag.


I just love the white pearl attach to the blue ribbon, simple yet elegant. I love this blue lines fabric a lot and I promise myself I need to make a tote bag for this fabric.

Another stripes fabric that is my favorite. It reminds me of something, but I don't really actually remember it. The combination of bright pink and light green is just so vintage... At first I wanted to do the bow as the blue stripes pouch but it somehow doesn't fit. (I do not have a matching color ribbon or string for it). I search on my "treasure" and found this pastel pink rose match it well.

Sometimes a simple fabric will make some difference if you put your mind and heart in creating it, to make it special and unique.

2 comments:

aileen ♥ motu said...

i like the ribbon one...

Angelina said...

Loved reaading this thanks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin