Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Mini Sewing Machine

I recently brought a Mini Sewing Machine from Lelong.com at october and I was too busy and didn't have the time to try it.



Until today I just try it, when I just start try, it seems working very well, I was so gladful that I can finally sew my bags, pillows and plush that I wanted to do them so much. But just half way sewing my small cosmetic bag, suddenly the thread seens unable to sew in my cloth, I just see the needle keep on going up and down on my fabric without the threat sewing on it. I look at the bobbin and see on what error is it causing this. When I open the bobbin and want to insert again,seems the bobbin threat wouldn't come up. I called the seller and ask, she say the above threat will come down and lift up the bobbin threat, but I tried more then 30 times, still not coming up. Then she say. You want you can come to my place and I will look for you, but you are off your 3 days waranty period, I cannot do anything. Or you try ask your friend that know how to sew to look on for you how to insert the bobbin.

I was just so piss off. When she sell the thing to me, she can meet me at the LRT station, then got problem time, she ask me to come to her house to let her see. I called her almost 10 time in different days, the 10th time baru she answer my phone. Customer got problem call her the 1st time, should she call the customer back after getting several missed called?? When she ask me to go to let her see, I was thinking, if I let you see the machine and if its really spoil, will she replace a new on for me?? I don't think so.

I manage to make the bobbin up and when I start sew, it is still the same problem - sewing without the threat on my fabric. I notice the bobbin is not turning. I guess something is wrong in the bobbin part.

I am so sad on unable to perform my sewing craft work. I always wanted to sew bags, tote bag, cosmetic bags for my own use and maybe to my friends. But this dream seems to vanish for just a second. It is now becoming a rubbish at my home and everytime when I see it, it just hurts my heart. I will never ever buy unbranded machinary things online anymore from this painful experience. I just use less then 10 minute then the machine broke down, such a waste of money.

5 comments:

jun1016 said...

便宜没什么好货。
建议你,买个比较大的缝纫机吧。
brother这个牌子,现在做促销,11月内买,才650。可以车很多不一样的情况。你可以去问问看吧。
工愈善其事,必先利其器。

onebowl said...

i had similar experience with this type of mini sewing machine. it works well for a while only, then after that, its spoilt. better to buy a basic one for slightly more money but lasts longer. i got my very basic Brother sewing machine for S$120 and after 1 year, its still running good.

Ciyou said...

what is your brother sewing machine model??

tinn tinn said...

omg... i feel you.... i can see how frustrated you are...

mine is Janome... i love it very much.. plus it came with a 1 year free sewing class.. :)

Ciyou said...

tintin:

Where can I buy Janome brand? I only saw Singer and Brother brand outside only. How much is your Janome sewing machine?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin