Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ribbon swap [sent]

Kinda busy this few days, hardly update my blog.

I love ribbons alot, they can add "spark" to your craft works. Adding some ribbons will make the whole thing look different. Some ribbons are hardly find in Malaysia. So I swap for some of them.

Here are the swaps that I sent:

Ribbon matchbox swap:


Ribbon Swap:
I have add extra small special beads and charm to each package.


Found that I love deco tapes more and I love my packaging alot with the deco tapes on it. deco tapes is very useful for packaging. Love them.

Hope my partner loves them.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the colors of the ribbons! I seem to have become a ribbon lover alot too. I have to come up with a storage solution quick because I am 3 storage boxes full. Also thanks for stopping past my blog too.
Jeannette

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin