Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Swap with Malin from Sweden

My 1st swap in Gimme your Stuff with Malin from Sweden. What I could say is she sent me a parcel of goodies that I love alot.



Wrap nicely with green wrapping papers and ribbons.


An overall of goodies that she sent to me, I was very excited


Fabric, buttons and ribbons that she have sent to me, isn't it lovely??


Candies she sent to me, I love her chocolate that she sent to me. Yummy. And another sweet with black wrapping is also very tasty.


My dreamed pattern paper finally arrive. I love the papers she sent to me and the postcard she did, stickers she sent, cupboard letters... etc. Lovely


Felt wool that I wanted for a long long time, I tell you, we can't find this in Malaysia. And she is so grogous to sent me a pack on it. Love ya.

Here are the things that I sent to her. Looks like a bit too less compare on what she sent to her.But nevermind, I just sent her another package of goodies and she will receive it soon. Hope it balance up on the amount of things she sent to me. My camera is just a phone camera and doesn't snap so well on pictures, but Malin blog have more clearer picture on what she sent to me and what I sent to her.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin