Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Donuts and Pie day

Free lunch today. Chocolate donuts from dunkin donuts at the morning at around 11am (consider lunch already. Dunkin donuts are quite nice actual, but compare to outside, its much more expensive, but yet tasty with the extra topping on top. And there have a lot of choice. Didn't manage to snap a picture on the donuts, next time then.






Later boss treat us Pies. I choose pepper steak pie from king pie office ~~ Hurray. The pies are nice, hot and the pie surface is nice~ They ordered 3 taste, mushroom chickhen, pepper steak, and cheese spinish. Mushroom chickhen is just so-so. I eat before thats why I know. Spinish cheese sounds weird. So at the end choose pepper steak. But I miss the pie they order at the Australia day last year, if I'm not mistaken.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin