Thursday, November 22, 2007

Rachel: words & things - a review

I love her swaps that Rachel posted at her blog. We share the same intrest which is love on kawaii stuff. I love the kawaii matchbox swap and the kawaii stickers she sent and I so wish I'm her partner:) And I love all her matchbox, they look simple but yet great. I especially love these:


Her blog mainly wrote on her life, foods, swaps, craft information, swaps and scrapbooking materials. Visiting her blog, makes me want to own all those goodies she get. For me, you can see a various of special and different things there.

1 comment:

racheljohnson said...

Thank you for the lovely review of my blog. You are too kind. I am loving your blog, too, and I have linked to it on my site. Keep up the good work!

xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin