Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Carving craziness

Was busy at work today, finally I have a new website design I need to do.

I'm a challenging myself to do the whole page using CSS DIV rather the TABLE, which I wanted to learn.

Ok, done for the boring part of working, lets see the crafts that I made last weekend.

Was to crazy and kinda addicted on carving.

Love the sakura and the fan the most. I do love the others too.


Full picture on my rubbers and the stamped images.

*Click on the picture to have a detail view*

2 comments:

Elara said...

Hi, what shapes or patterns of clear stamps are u looking for? Can it be of other brands too and not Hero only? Let me know.

You can email me at phat_elara@yahoo.com with the subject, clear stamps. Thanks!

TheConudrium said...

Very cute stamps! You're great at carving!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin