Friday, September 30, 2005

Dahfa Dried Fish Fillet

One of my favorite snack.

I use to buy it when I was in primary school. It is either in one whole piece or in slices. Those days was just 20 cents per small pack 12g (number 4 pack). Use to go to the canteen to buy it.

In High school, every year we have an year end food party. I still remember that one of our snack is this Dahfa Dried Fish Fillet, I think they brought the biggest pack for the whole class - 180g (number 2 pack) which cause RM10++. At the end, we need to play games and the people who lose need to eat those fish fillet. Whahahha.

During Form 4 or Form 5, my classmates was discussing about snacks, I was wondering what they were discussing about. They say cuttle fish. I thought it was cuttle fish, but ended up it was the Dahfa Dried Fish Fillet they was talking about. Oh... there ia alot of people like that snack.

I usually buy 70g pack (number 3 pack) and I can finish up that pack in 1 day. Ummm.... So I need to control abit. And I particular like this brand. Other brand I don't like. Their taste is not quite the same. This brand is still my favorite snack :) :)

1 comment:

seng9917 said...

dear friend..i have some new snack food product would like to ask for your testing you willing to help me and giving me some comment? if yes please do reply to my e mail kinetic_swk@yahoo.com.my

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin