Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 @ Singapore

Was kinda busy for the past few days. Rushing and rushing for work to be finish before I go for my Chinese New Year Holidays.

Here are some of the decorations at China Town, Singapore in my last visit during the year end.

The decoration wasn't that grand compare to my last stay at Singapore. I am not sure if I'm too early on viewing the decorations.

Cow decorations among the road sides.


This is way too beautiful compare to Malaysia. We have only have red lanterns along the road sides.

4 different cow statue

Closer look on those cows
I love these, there are so cute~~


Red lanterns and red decorations on the roadside among the shop houses.


This year, due to the bad economy, seems like alot shopping malls at Malaysia have also cut down on decorations. There are not as beautiful and as grand at few years back.




1 comment:

aileen ♥ motu said...

happy new year ciyou! wishing you health and happiness in the year of the ox.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin