Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blythe, Decole and cute finding

This time I have more time to wander around. I found these few shops that I find them very interesting. Found more shops sell blythe dolls, toys and other cute and kawaii stuffs.

Das Erzgebirge-Haus at Level 3 Raffles City Shopping Mall
Remember my new Christmas toy-wooden soldier that I brought, I finally know it is call nutcrackers. I saw them at this shop, selling fine, cute, detail wooden toys. There are just so adorable and cute. There sell something similar to these German Christmas Pyramids too. So dam cute. They doesn't allow us to take photos, but I manage to search some pictures at here and here. Wish I have buy to buy them. But the price are quite high.


Decole - a shop at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
There is alot of decole zakka and kawaii stuffs from Japan at this shop. Actually you can find alot of stationary shop, department stores selling japanese kawaii goods at Singapore. At Malaysia I only find them at Kinokuniya. I saw these lovely cake stamps at there too...



[image from Teahoshi's flickr]

Blythe Shops
1. Level 7 Plaza Singapore
I don't remember what is the shop name, but you can see 2 shops. One selling those collectable toys, another shop sell toys which are display in small cubes.

2. Far East Plaza, Orchard.
Several shops selling Blythe on the most top of this building.

3 Dollz Inc at Orchard Road. See my last visit to the shop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin