Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas @ Orchard, Singapore 2008

I am back from my Singapore Trip. At my last few days, I actually miss home and wanted to come home. Christmas Decorations was good. But not as grand as the last visit I went. My sister and her friends told me that the decoration was just so so due to the economy crisis on the whole world.

Here are some pictures I took at Orhard Road. This year theme I guess its cute Christmas. This is the banner above the main Orhard Road. There are alot of small Christmas Tree and Christmas Decoration along the road at Orchard.
Me and my sister on a yummy candy land of christmas decorations. This was a picture that a foreigner help us to take after my sister help them to take their pictures.
More kawaii christmas tree along the road.
He looks cute~~
Decoration infront of the Paragon. The black statue at the road side is always there. The lady dancer seems like following the black statue at the back and they looks like want to dance. Looks quite interesting.
The Christmas Tree infront of Paragon. With those lovely dancers.
Me beside the tree.
Ngee Ann City. It was 27th December. Still lots of people wondering around. A lot of post christmas sales is going on.
Christmas Tree inside Takashimaya.
Me posting beside the tree.
An interesting layout of the a restoran near wheelock place.
Coke Christmas Tree. Assemble with those coke glasses.
Night View on Orchard Road. I love those lighting.
Simple decoration infront of The Hereen.Spend 2 days wondering at Orchard Road. There is too much to see and shop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin