Friday, June 13, 2008

Heaty Bak Kut Teh

I usually don't like to eat Bak Kut Teh, but NTS do love it very much.

Last night I went to Petaling Street. Due to some time constrain, we decided to eat the Bak Kut Teh near there as they serve very fast. The soup was looks thick but not as that strong smell nor taste.


But strange thing happen, after a bath at home and washing my hair, I feel massive headache. Just so pain and dizzy. I thought it was just my problem, but NTS feel that too when he wash his hairs. So I quickly go to bed.

At the morning, I still can smell bak kut teh smell on my mouth, I feel so heaty, so uncomfortable. So thristy. Like something hot buring on my body. Everytime eating Bak Kut Teh at KL will be like that at the next day. But that day at NTS hometown, after eating I won't feel thirsty, I won't feel heaty. Does this mean KL Bak Kut Teh put alot herbs and ajinomoto in their soup? Why I feel unconfortable after eating them??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin