Monday, March 02, 2009

Kawaii Wrislet Pouch

I finally cut my kawaii fabric and make this super cute Wrislet Pouch. I have a bad habit of taking out those fabric collection that I have, admiring them for a while and then put it back to my storage.One of my favorite is this Blue Bear Wrislet Pouch. It has this cutest little print with letters, bees, bear, baby deer, and cute little houses with sayings. The fabric is in pastel light blue. Omg my favorite color. I love inner fabric is in pastel pink gingham fabric.

I have made a matching swingable wrist strap plus a detachable spring clip hook.

This is available for sale. Grab one now at my shop!

Here are some lovely design of my collections. They are all available for sale too.

3 comments:

SokChin said...

the fabric is so cute! The pouch become special and charming

Agnes Sim said...

so nice oh! Ur sewing skill is good! I'm dunno to use sewing machine... too bad!

Ciyou said...

Thanks sok chin and agnes. I love these kind of cute cute things

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin