I just denied to myself from buying a pretty cheap kawaii clear stamps online.
Sometimes I just need to sit down, and really think what crafts should I be very into. Else everything will be just "half bucket" in every area.
Here are the crafts that I played:
- Sewing (I love them, but some times just to lazy to take out and keep them everytime I do projects)
- Carving stamps (I guess the cheapest cost among them all, just that everytime after doing one, I will have a backache)
- Felting (I have a bag of felt wool that I don't really know how to use it, sometimes I do sew felt and they are more easy to control compare to fabrics)
- Paper/card making (didn't want to go into too deep, those materials are extreemly expensive)
- Clay (mostly food item, plan to learn miniature, but found its so hard~~ )
- Crochet (seldom crochet, each item takes too long time to finish)
- Beading (seldom do now, i just use to deco my clay jewelleries only)
Still finding which one I love most. Or which should I be more deep into that area....