Friday, January 27, 2006

Dog year with dog pets

Reading thru the news paper, notice that alot people tend to buy dog at their pets when Chinese New Year is near. According to the news paper, people tend to think that dogs bring good luck and prosperity to the family.

Today morning, I was reading thru the newspaper, I found 1 page saying Malaysian more like to breed what kind of dog. Wah... All the dog also I like one, which include Golden Retriever, German Shepherd Dog, Silky Terrier, Poodle, Shih-Tzu....

Among those dog, my house have breed b4 German Shepherd and poodle (currently at my house). WE also breed b4 Yorkshire Terrier - > quite similiar with Silky Terrier. See the difference.

My dad love the poodle so much. Cause they are cute. I have 2 poodle at home. A male and a female :) This coming CNY, get to see them again. Dogs in my home seems like a family member. We tend to miss them and is a topic we discuss together in our family.


This is Lucky, the male poodle. Its cover with white and brown fur. My dad loves him alot. He say he is more pretty then the other poodle. Yes, definately he is very handsome.


This is Calm. Brownish poodle. You look at her, she is like a toy bear. Really alike. My brothers and sister like her more. Because she is not as naughty as Lucky and their say she is more cute.


German Shepherd of our house. Her name is sugar. She look wild, but deep down inside her, she is a timid dog. Face looks garang, but... Big dogs are good in taking care small dogs


He is call Matthew. Yorkshire Terrier Breed. Brought him for RM2000 as my sister brithday present. Very naughty and intellegiant dog. A toy dog. Very good in manja. Lost him last year, he ran away from home :( miss him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin