Thursday, August 18, 2005

Children who eat fries raise breast cancer risk

My friend sent this article to me. Cause he always see me eating Mc Donalds french fries when I got for PWTC recognition. French fries taste good when u eat with chili sause n black pepper apply to it.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Very young children who eat French fries frequently have a much higher risk of breast cancer as adults, U.S. researchers reported on
Wednesday.

A study of American nurses found that one additional serving of fries per week at ages three to five increased breast cancer risk by 27 percent. (I wasn't eating when I was the age of 3 -5 :p)

"Other foods perceived as less healthy such as hot dogs or ice cream however, were not associated with breast cancer risk."

Source: The STar
Another source from ninetnine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin