Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mooncups!!??

I first read this word Moodcups in a blog by MistressM. I was wondering, what on earth is mooncups? As I was reading another blog earlier talking regrading DIY pudding mooncakes, I thought it was the moon cups mole to make the pattern of the mooncakes. But when I read over the blog, it seems like a bit different. Talking about period, cup size, women before 30.... The more I read, I feel that its not mooncakes. When I click onto who am i section, I just know I was totally totally wrong!!!~~~


The Mooncup is a reusable menstrual cup around two inches long and made from soft silicone rubber. It is worn internally like a tampon but collects menstrual fluid rather than absorbing. Unlike tampons the Mooncup is not a disposable product, so you only need to buy one.
Oh my god!! People are creating more and more staff nowadays. But I still use the normal ways, using santitory pads!! What about tampons?? Paise to say that I don't know how to use. Plus I scared it will Leak!! This reminds me a friend give 1 tampon to me to try during my high school. But I can't find the way to put it. So amberresing!! Now people invented this mooncups!! Oh... oh... oh... I'm very very outdated!!

Read more in here:

2 comments:

izchan said...

I blogged about this sometime ago ... :)

interesting invention.

I would like to see how they actually fit it in.

:)

Yun said...

that's like...... O.o

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin