Thursday, April 24, 2008

More craft ideas for today

Was a bit free today and manage to read thru my crafty feed list today. Find these links intresting. Just a list to make sure I try to create these some day.

Recycled rain jackets to waterproof nylon tote bag

Janome Shopping Tote - I just love tote handmade bags.

How To Needle Felt a Flower Brooch - Will want to try this because I have no idea how to do some thing with these felts.

A Cute Japanese Coin Purse - Just so cute, want to find the gold purse frame first.

teeny tiny fold-up shopping tote - Can fold into small piece and put it on your bags

Multiple spacing purse - Kinda difficult but it is still a nice one

Earth day bag / Eco-friendly bags are popular these day. And I love it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin