Friday, September 26, 2008

Flying to Cambodia by Air Asia

I never fly by plane before. This is me & TS first flight. TS was teasing say I will be super excited. Who knows he was the one that was excited.

Didn't sleep well at home. We need to arrive at the LCCT at 5am as our flight is 7am at the morning. We took the taxi at 3.30am from Wangsa Maju for RM100 per car of 4 person.

It was 8am at the morning. Raining. Unable to see anything down beside of thick thick clouds. I love the clouds, it is just like cloud candy(棉花糖)to me. We were lucky that I could even see a rainbow above the clouds.

Air Asia flight ticket - a resit instate. Need to fill in the Cambodian white card (similar when you enter Singapore).

Before landing at Cambodia, we could see from the plane windows, several big stones on pools of water. Thinking why? Finally reliase it was the floating village houses that I will be talking at my next post.

I didn't sleep well on the plane. See how blur I am. Here is Siem Reap International Airport. They only allow small plane to land here only.


Previous: Tips and Guides travel to Cambodia
Next: Tonle sap boat trip (Floating village)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

哇~ciyou的柬埔寨之旅好玩嗎??
看起來挺棒的^^

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin