Monday, January 28, 2008

Cream cream deco 奶油装饰


Finally I manage to try this out. As I written on my previous entry - cakes, cookies accesories that I wanted to try this out. This is my latest craft that I made, yummy icing cream accesories. I have learn from a friend blog, which is Tako-evan blogs. She have detail instruction how to make it. We saw alot of Japanese girls are creating these cream accessories as keychain, handphone acccesories and even collectable items. My next goal is to create strawberrys and chocolate to add on my creams. And even 2 bisket cookies and some cream in the middle.


This is the initial state on creating the yummy creamy icing (奶油装饰) ~ Its very easy to do, guess I have talent on doing icing because most of my cream are sucessful.


Played too much, got addicted and created some funny creation, i even the love shape creamy icing.


Just attach the hook on the cream cream b4 it starts to dry. Attach the handphone string on it and here is it, a cream cream handphone accesories is create.

2 comments:

onebowl said...

its sooo pretty. cant wait to try it out myself too!

Sing Yee said...

Oh... I've been wondering for ages as to how to make such cream blobs. Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial. I might try making them. :) Yours look very yummy. :9

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin