Tuesday, January 22, 2008

drawing of my name

When I was back at my hometown, I was busying packing on my stuff, as there is a massive renovation going on at my home. My dad decided to re-do the floors and there walls. So I have to pack everything on boxes so they feel easy and moving my things up and down.

Found this note book, which I use during my collage time. A neighbour draw about my name that time to me. Felt nice, I know that guy have some good thoughts on me, cause you know, a guy won't treat a girl so good unless there is something fishy going on. He always give me cheese cakes, cookies after he come back from his part time work. Its quite fun that time.




Finally throw the notebook but manage to snap a picture of it. Its very old and have small spots on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin