Last night, our laptop was broke and we can't online, which makes me have time to sew on this.
I cut the pattern out at monday. Took me 1 hour just to cut and understand the drawings on how to sew this (because it was from Cotton Time, a Japanese Magazine whic I have no idea what they are talking about). A hard time is guessing this and that. After cutting the fabrics, it was too late to sew. But yesterday I completed this for 2 hours.
Top of the apron, patch patterns of fabric. The right hand side looks like as if there is a flower brooch. I didn't notice it until the completion of the apron. The neck string is ajustable. The pockets just fit my hands. I even sew a handmade label carve and stamp by me. Looks more personalize.
After completion of the apron, I tried it myself. Looks perfect for me. I even force TS to try it on. The adjustable next string fits on anyone. Cool. He can use it when he is cooking then.