Friday, October 31, 2008

ribbons, I love ribbons

Can't resist on this lovely ribbons. They are just so beautiful, especially the pink "Love you". I love to collect ribbons, and I have a full box of ribbons now. But I still buy some which catches my eyes. The blue "Happy Birthday"ribbons I planned to use it for my dad birthday card.

Last few days, our home laptop was broke down. The LCD screen had crack. We use that laptop for just 1 year and the second year it broke? I heard many people complaining that laptop usually breaks down after a year, after the warrenty period. TS went to there HP service center and ask the quotation for repairing the laptop lcd. Guess how much does it cost? RM1200 - RM1500. Gosh. At that price, I could buy myself a brand new PC (desktop).

We decided not to repair and just brought an 19 inch LCD screen to connect the laptop to a monitor. It's a white Samsung LCD monitor with flowers on the back (cannot understand why TS brought a WHITE one, with flowers at the back) But I love it. Especially the flowers at the back. Now our screen is big and huge and its kinda cool on watching movies.

After all, it's still not the worst! At least I still can continue using this laptop until it dies~~.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

你买一卷多少钱?
怡保卖6.90一卷。

Thatha said...

哇~~很美哦~
你是在哪里买的呢?

Anonymous said...

Is that a pink keyboard ...
ooiiwiieiiii .....

Ciyou said...

ee, samantha: I brought at Miss T at Pavilion KL. 1 roll is RM6.90 and 1 meter is RM2.

Ichigonad: Thats not a keyboard. Its a pink calculator

Agnes Sim said...

i like ribbon also. I bought few type of ribbon @t times square on last sat also. 1 meter rm2 or rm2.50.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin